Inside Sales and Remote Mortgage Loan Officer position available with an aggressive compensation plan. As a WE Lending Loan Officer you will work in a professional atmosphere and must be used to working at a fast pace while providing excellent support to your borrowers.
You will be responsible for building and managing a network of real estate professionals and personal contacts.
2 years Loan Officer Experience and NMLS License Required
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants’ questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Propose appropriate solutions and documents all processes for underwriting transactions and prepare appropriate updates to all credit history.
- Manage network for all real estate professionals and personal contacts and participate in all business development activities.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all products and programs and provide efficient advocacy for all customers.
- Manage all loan payment methods and prepare all loan submission documents.
- Manage all communication with internal departments to facilitate all loan processes.
- Monitor all loan applications and documents all underwriting processes.
- Evaluate all credit reports and enter all information for loan approval and manage resolution of all issues.
WE LENDING Call Center Loan Officers work in a professional atmosphere. Our company provided leads from a variety of sources create a high paced and exciting environment. WE LENDING Loan Officers are able to offer our customers a wide range of loan programs at competitive pricing.
- Take company provided leads from initial conversation to processing
- Follow up with pipeline to ensure a high lead to fund conversion
- Provide high quality service to customers throughout the loan process
- Current MLO licenses in California (priority given to multi state licensing)
- Two to five years of mortgage sales experience with an emphasis in telephone sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and professional
- Driven to win
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn new software
- Knowledge with (Ellie Mae)Encompass preferred
We offer excellent compensation plan / benefit packages.
Submit Your Resume